Property layout: by map , by aerial photograph
Panoramic oceanview from the deck with Molokini and Kaho'olawe in the distance.
Oceanview (zoomed) with Wailea Beach seen through the palm trees.
Pool view from the villa.
Private covered deck with oceanview and comfortable lounge chair and sofa.
Living room with flat screen cable TV/DVD.
Dining area with ocean views.
Dining table and chairs to seat 6 guest comfortably, plus additional island bar stool seating.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
Wine refrigerator and top of the line appliances.
Master bedroom with king size bed.
Master bathroom with dual sink vanity, deep soaking tub, and large glass and tile walk-in shower stall.
Second bedroom with queen size bed.
Second bedroom bathroom with dual vanity sink, and large glass/tile walk-in shower stall.
3rd bedroom w/ 2 twin beds or a comfortable king bed can be made.
3rd bedroom bathroom.
3rd bedroom bathroom with shower and tub combo
Private entrance to villa.
3-BEDROOM, 3-BATH, OCEANVIEW
- 2,900 total sq ft third-floor villa
- 560 sq ft private covered deck with Viking gas BBQ
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
- Flat screen cable TV/DVD/CD
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Central A/C and ceiling fans throughout
- Utility room with full size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Luxury bed and bath linens
- Hair dryer and bath amenities
- Daily maid services and 3rd day linen change included
- 3 night minimum stay required, 10 night minimum for holiday stay
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests, extra person charges apply over 6 guests
Bedding: master bedroom - king, 2nd bedroom - queen, 3rd bedroom - 2 twin beds or a comfortable king
Note: beds will sleep up to 6 persons, rollaway bed rentals available for
2 additional persons, $20/night for each rollaway
Hawaiian Music/Noise Disclosure: Villa M312 is located on northern end of the property adjacent to the Marriott Wailea Resort where they have the Te Au Moan Luau on some nights. You'll have the opportunity to enjoy the complimentary Hawaiian music from your lanai. The luau show is usually held four days/week, 6-8pm, or 5-7pm during the winter season. Please know that the Marriott Wailea Resort luau entertainment can be fully heard from this villa. Wailea Beach Villas does not have control of any scheduled events at adjacent Hotel properties and there are no refunds if guests are dissatisfied with the luau or event noise.
us for best price quote for your specific dates.
- Price varies depending on season
Back to main Wailea Beach Villas page
State of Hawaii Tax ID# TA-193-463-9104-01
Maui County Permit# Hotel-Zoned