Property layout: by map , by aerial photograph
Private deck with outdoor table and chairs & Viking BBQ gas grill with granite counter top grill area and under counter refrigerator.
Spacious oceanview deck with outdoor dining and lounge chairs.
Oceanview from living area.
Living area with large flat screen TV.
Dining are for 8 guests.
Gourmet kitchen with island bar area with bar stool seating for three.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas cook top.
First master bedroom with oceanview.
Master bedroom with access to deck.
Master bathroom with dual sink vanity, deep soaking tub, open-air tiled shower stall, private deck, and walk-in closet.
Second master bedroom.
Oceanview from second master bedroom.
2nd master bedroom ensuite bathroom with dual sink vanity, deep soaking tub and open-air tiled shower stall.
3rd bedroom with private patio.
Third bedroom ensuite bathroom with tiled shower stall.
Half bath powder room.
Another oceanview from the deck, which looks over the Wailea Marriott's evening luau show.
3-BEDROOM, 3.5-BATH, OCEANVIEW
- 3100 sq ft, second floor villa, with private elevator
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and wine refrigerator
- Private deck with Viking rotisserie gas grill, under the counter refrigerator, outdoor dining for 4, and lounge chairs
- Indoor round table dining for 6, along with 3 extra bar stools for seating at the granite-top kitchen island counter.
- 4 Flat screen cable TV's/DVD/CD
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Central A/C and ceiling fans throughout
- Full size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Luxury bed and bath linens
- Hair dryer and bath amenities
- 3 night minimum stay required, 10 night minimum for holiday stay
- Maximum occupancy: 6 guests
Bedding: master bedroom - king, 2nd bedroom - queen , 3rd bedroom - queen
Hawaiian Music/Noise Disclosure: Villa D301 is located on a bluff that looks out to the Pacific Ocean and also the luau grounds at the adjacent Marriott Wailea Resort. You have the opportunity to enjoy the complimentary Hawaiian music, song and dances from your private lanai. The luau show is usually held four days/week, 6-8pm, or 5-7pm during the winter season. Please know that the Marriott Wailea Resort luau entertainment can be fully heard and is visible from Villa D301. Wailea Beach Villas does not have control of any scheduled events at adjacent Hotel properties and there are no refunds if guests are dissatisfied with the luau or event noise.
us for best price quote for your specific dates.
- Price varies depending on season
Back to main Wailea Beach Villas page
Vacation Advisors about this property & unit.
State of Hawaii Tax ID# TA-129-112-4736-01
Maui County Permit# Hotel-Zoned